Unnamed (NZ) 2016 3YO Bay Filly
Stable Name: Beatrice
Trainer: Janelle Millar Rating: N/a
Sire: PROISIR (AUS) 2009 Dam: SUPREME 2010
Her sire PROSIR was a Brilliant Group 1 Performing Australian three-year-old. There is a lot of hype around his progeny with his first Crop Yearlings Sold got up to $110,000. His first Crop of foals have only just turned 3. and they are beginning to fire. They include the stakes placed Hot Tap and the super impressive debut winner London Bound.
Her Dam is called SUPREME by Falkirk. I have had a lot of success with his progeny including the multiple winners Te Hana and Ruby Love. They are all fast, although a bit quirky. Supreme is a full sister to Faxed. Faxed is a very talented galloper who won 4 races, and was stakes placed. He could’ve won even more if it wasn’t for some bad luck. Her half sister is receiving a lot of praise from Nigel Tiley too. When I saw this girl in the paddock I had to have her.
- She is a 3 year old brown/black filly with an attractive head, caring nature, and a bit of bling, with her star and white socks.
- This filly is going to a big ball of muscle
- Her walk is smooth and she has a good overreach
- Like many Prosir’s she is athletic, sensible and loves to go fast
- Her nickname/stable name is Beatrice after Beatrice Faumuina, the discus thrower. They are both very powerful and pretty. Her racing name will be decided on by the syndicate
- Her family is renown for being tough and fast
- Available to lease until the end of her 5 year old season
She is my foreman’s absolute favourite, so I have to fight to get to ride her. The few times I have ridden her she feels strong.
From riding next to her everyday she has a great action, and although it’s still early days, she does have a bit of X-factor about her.